Why you should to buy a pressure washer?
You will find a wide array of washers and related equipment in stores, but have you ever noticed the real insight into the cleaning using these washers. No doubt, they are the minimal according to a recent research conducted on the viability of cleanliness using these washers your find on stores.
A recent innovation in cleaning has bought in a new clarity in the cleaning process of Washers. Leading companies has introduced pressure washers for ultimate cleaning and comfort in the modern times.
- A real utility for a complete round up of cleaning services like never before. The pressure washer is a complete round up tool for any surface, utensils, automobiles and yet many more on the list.
- Pressure washers are used to clean off the dirt form almost any surface or terrain without much of hassle and bustle like the other conventional modes of cleaning implemented in the times, such as chemical cleansing, water cleansing etc.
- These cleaning methods have been pretty efficient but have always raised concerns of polluting your property, maligning the balance of soil etc. With Pressure, you no longer need to ponder on these issues. And cleaning is one of the prime standards with these Pressure Washers.
What are the types of pressure washers?
The Pressure washers come in three different variants according to the portability and usability of the washers intended to be used in certain environments.
Light duty ones
The Light duty Pressure Washer is rated below 2000 PSI. It’s predominantly used in activities such as washing automobiles, cleaning backyards etc. The use is independent though, flexibility over the other activities of the kind.
Medium Duty ones
The medium duty Pressure Washes comes with a relatively higher weighted power of around of 2000 to 2800 psi. The medium duty pressure washer is pretty much on the cards for comparative heavy cleaning on the laterals.
Heavy duty ones
The third is the machismo, the heavy duty pressure washer that is well suited for the industrial standards and generally a clocked power of 2900 psi or more.
Some of the popular light duty pressure washers
AR Blue clean AR 1500 PSI
The very lightweight washer with a complete featured deign for complete portability. The complete set comes with 1500 PSI Hand carry option with enhanced material composition for extra light portability. Also features automatic safety valves, tempered stainless steel plungers with additional 30 foot power cord and 20 foot power hose.
- Pretty suited for light and medium household activities.
- Adapted designs on accessories and other inclusive products.
- Easy maintenance and service options.
- High Safety features.
- Automatic safety valves.
- Light weight and portable.
- Built for abrasion resistance thereby suitably low maintenance on the equipment.
- Stainless steel exteriors for extensive durability.
- Lags in high power mechanisms.
- Overheating on usage for prolonged hours.
Campbell Hausfeld PW 1625 (Electric)
Improvised stand on design for ultimate convenience in cleaning .Pretty good configuration for portability with Swivel Hose adaptor and 20 foot hose with attachment. The Pressure Washer is powered at 1600 psi to give the best performance in cleaning and resources.
- High-level option for households.
- Upgraded on power options
- Easy maintenance and total service support.
- Better options on value for money.
- Compact and portable
- One of the best configured Medium duty Pressure cleaners in the market.
- Easy usable controls and cleaning options.
- Rigid assembly of the components and dirt grips into the pits of the nozzles.
- Reasonably a laid down texture on the controls that makes the grip a little effortful.
Sun Joe SPX1000 1459 (Electric)
This is an ideal choice for light to medium cleaning options with adjustable spray wand with twist nozzles for complete maneuverability. The washer also comes with compete controls on water pressure. It is a pretty efficient resourcing capability on the product.
- More adapted to household cleaning with extra set of featured accessories.
- Reasonable service support and less on maintenance.
- Onboard detergent tanks for easy use in cleaning activities.
- Pretty comfy on cleaning medium furniture, sidewalks, stairs etc.
- Easy maintenance and compact design for ultimate portability.
- Easy on detergents and other chemical inclusions.
- Highly specialized and reserved utilities for detergents and other inclusive components.
- Especially suited for interiors of houses and buildings, a specialty in the pressure cleaner as not seen in others of the kind.
- Only suited for mid-range cleaning activities and inefficient on prolonged hours.
- Pretty complex modes of mechanisms to deal with cleaning of equipment.
Medium duty Pressure Cleaners
Sun Joe SPX3000 (Electric)
Powerful motor clocked at 2030 PSI for ideal force on surfaces. It is a perfect pack of Trigger Gun, Spray Wand Holder, and Garden Hose Adaptor with the best resources for the perfect cleaning. The washer is well suited for garden and household exteriors that are extensive then the usual uphold.
- An array of accessories along with standard pack.
- Trigger guns and Spray wand to get you cleaning on the each and every nook of you property and machineries.
- Typically designed for extensive exteriors and related stuff.
- Garden Adaptor to get the winds through to each corner of the garden or garage.
- Light weight design and compact resource features.
- Developed on a previous variant, and hence an overall quality is positive.
- One of the finest and powerful motor included in the base variant.
- Thorough process and definitive features of the mainstream Pressure Cleaners.
- Too bulky outlook with the additional accessories and modules included.
- The process does not differ much in power modes through the nozzle.
AR Blue Clean 383 (Electric)
It is an extended variant on the power with extra focus on cleaning on large households and medium industrial enterprises. A well packed new generation designs and specs to deal with efficiency and productivity. The Washer comes with 1900 PSI motor for the better prospects on time and efficiency.
- Triplex 3 Axial Piston Pump for resourceful handling and cleaning activity.
- Easy controls and access to water flow and maneuverability.
- Easy maintenance and easy availability on technical spares and other utilities.
- Extra accessories included with 20 foot hose and high quality 30 foot power cord.
- Classy and compact design and cast for easy handling indoors and on hard edges and corners.
- An optimum variant for the medium level cleaning activities.
- Special outcast designs to aid a hybrid design.
- Highly efficient and resourceful on the value for money.
- Lack of rigidity on handling through non-uniform surfaces.
- Pretty uptight on wet surfaces
- A little extra care on maintenance is necessary.
Campbell Hausfeld PW182501 (Electric)
It is a superior quality of Washes available on store with 1900 PSI and pretty resourced equipment for daily and routine cleaning activities. Also, it is Highly reliable and manageable for heavy draining and durability as compared with the other electric washers.
- Convenient onboard storage options.
- Resourceful accessories added on.
- Easy cleanable options and easy maintenance.
- Combo featuring many added utilities and accessories.
- Easy control and managing features designed.
- High constraints on safety measures with total resistant body to moisture and dust.
- Reasonably economical with special range of added accessories.
- Pretty comfortable with the basic cleaning activities.
- Wide set of features and functions, but few are actually less practical solution on varied surfaces.
- A bit bulky make as compared to the counterparts.
- Lags in endurance for prolonged hours or continuous cleaning.
Karcher K 5.540 2000 PSI 1.4 GPM (Electric)
This is hybrid resource in Pressure Washers with all the features well-crafted, all in the best amplitude to the supreme effect in the combo. Rated Best in class for medium Pressure washers in the stores worldwide, the Washer is well suited for heavy work and overtime handling.
- Patented water cooled Motor that lasts with endurance.
- Easy switching options on sprays and detergents.
- Low maintenance costs and easy access to services from Kracher.
- Value for money guaranteed with total specs and utilities.
- Improvised and adapted safety features included.
- Efficient counter on heating, with special implication to lower heat on equipment.
- Innovative controls and functions on the equipment.
- Bland Shaky designs on grips that are uncomfortable in handling.
- Lots of plastics on the exterior.
Heavy-Duty Pressure Washers
Simpson MSH3125-S MegaShot 3100 (Gas)
Class built variant for heavy cleaning outdoors and special high power cleaning on para-industrial areas such as dirty turfs, cemented floors etc. A fine tuning led in to deal with special heavy equipment’s, machinery and other properties and belongings of the kind.
- Specially crafted for excellence and genuine performance in comfort and cleaning quality.
- Full 3100 Psi powered motor on the nodes.
- Heavy built design with abrasion resistance.
- Also featured as flexible and easy operations on the Washer.
- Special compartment onboard for storage and carriage.
- Special detergent injection system in use for the best experience in cleaning activities.
- Special safety on industrial standards.
- Durable performance on prolonged hours of operation.
- Special features on carriage, mixing and safety.
- Fire resistant exteriors worked on the equipment.
- Little complicated mode of secondary functions in the Pressure nozzle that need a complete work up before being used again.
- Lack of easiness in dealing with controls and controls are cluttered in the corner of the handles.
Generac 6602 OneWash 4-In-1 PowerDial (Gas)
Onboard with a heavy powered motor of 3100 PSI, Generac is vividly the most exuberant stature In the Heavy duty class of Pressure Washer. No wonder, the Washer is topped the lists for preferences in households and other structures worldwide. A choice for thousands of already, the company has rolled out a series for specialized tasks that would be on the perfect list for Generac in the coming times.
- The largest and the most powerful engine in the segment.
- Easily adjustable and operable with specially modified buttons and operations availed in the washer.
- Easy maintenance and the best customer service from Generac.
- Special handle grips for extra control and safety.
- Includes three nozzles that are highly adjustable and quick to access and interchange.
- Easy handling features with exceptional grip and design.
- The extreme machine, for the real deal on extensive cleaning.
- Really need trained hands on the equipment.
- Special sleek design, but still noticeably heavy to move around.
Generac 6596 2,800 PSI 2.5 GPM 196cc OHV (Gas)
This product is considered as one of the best powerful pressure washer for cleaning patio furniture, driveway, power washing your deck and more. Known for its quality engine, this product is exceptional. The power washer is engineered carefully for monger run and easy to use. Apart from this product is easy to maneuver, durable, has integrated gun holster and easy built in steps.
- Engine delivers highest reliability and cleaning performance.
- Easy accessibility of the pump with hose connections.
- Cushion grip handle is inclusive of ergonomic spray gun. Thus making it easy to pull, reducing fatigue and extended usability.
- Integrated 3/4 gallon tank providing convenient onboard storage for cleaning detergents
- Hose connecting to the spray gun rear for maximum convenience
- It comes with both the units i.e. engine oil and pump oil.
- Large fuel tank, which helps in longer run
- There are no pressure units.
- Quality of the hose is bad
Which one does you like the most? These pressure washer reviews will help you get just the type of pressure washer that you would need to get going.
How can you ensure safety?
The reason of safety comes first on the list for many who are involved in the business of cleaning and related activities. The Pressure Washers has been the boon for many of the industrial cleaners, for who work without this precious equipment would have been a different story altogether.
It was only in the recent times that the whole idea of Pressure cleaners have trended their existence into households as well. With the turn of last year, there has been reportedly a tremendous growth in customers who opt for Pressure washers (Gas and Electric Inclusive) over the conventional modes of cleaning equipment range.
Gas vs. Electric Power which is a better?
The other peculiarity is the Gas Powered Pressure Washer and the one with an electric option in the store. The electric powered variant has been the choice for many who are into outdoor activities and the gas version pretty much making the presence in industrial areas and factories.
Though both the engines have pretty much the same capability and resource to deal with the many frontier cleaning works, the intensity does vary amongst the two. Even though the gas powered Washers and the electrical counterpart has been in existence for over a decade, they were predominantly employed for major tasks in contrast to the more generous pact of reaching household in the modern times.
The very clause of Electric Washers being preferred over the Gas Washers is largely because of the safety measures, portability and easy handling as compared with the significant and intriguing features amongst the two.
Moreover Gas powered Washers has been a dominant choice in factories since the portability is the major issue behind all those stretched power cords and obviously a risk of a short circuit in the process. The option of Gas-powered washers terminates these concerns and put a safer and viable mode of operation for the cleaners and the betterment of the employees.
Both are pretty extensive in the quality and comfort, but it is wiser to opt on selecting electric Pressure Washers for household as compared to Gas operated Pressure Washers for Outdoor Cleaning and to a certain extent Industrial uses. A special industry standard has already been listed which is an Extra Heavy duty Pressure washer that exclusively runs on gas powered motors.
What are they based on?
These are based on the clocked power and the variants are adaptive to usability in households, industries and elsewhere. All the three kinds in Pressure Washers are equally apt to provide a complete solution in cleaning and related activities.
The variants are available for all the three kinds of Pressure Washers through different designs and specifications from frontier brands all across the globe. If you intend to buy or reinstate a cleaning provision for your property, industrial settlement etc. make sure you have the right basics on the components and an overall idea about the different brands and commissioned services and retails taking up the service for these specialized equipment.
Basically, the whole mechanism revolves around the basic clause of functional existence on the outset, with other aspect only secondary and disregardful to the sole ability to convince the usability and easiness of the Pressure Washers. The lesser remains with the technical specifications and other scripted resources.
Understanding the comparisons: If there was supposed to be the comparisons amongst the Pressure washers across brands and the operation mode of the washers, there would be more attributes that needs to have accessed before deriving on any one particular trend or norm that is being prevalent in designs and configuration of Pressure Washers.
Maintenance and Endurance: The other feature to be tainted off on Pressure Cleaners is the endurance and maintenance criteria. Almost all he models of Pressure Cleaners (Gas and Electric) needs a proper care and maintenance to account for durability on this equipment. The high standard of quality designs has minimized the real surge that was once overseen as a major drawback with Pressure Washers, but no longer a notable effort for the cleaners and engineers included in maintaining these equipment.
Cleaning: Surprisingly though, there is still a substantial input of maintenance that needs to be imbibed into the process of cleaning with Pressure Cleaners.
The main reason is because of the kinds of chemicals being used, the detergents and many more abrasive features of the accessories and other materials being used. Many of the manufacturers has counter solution for these kinds of problem, such as anti-abrasion designs etc. Even so, the real throughput from these precautionary measures is seldom visible. This is majorly due to the intensity of the work and the compositions involved.
The only viable resource is a manual effort to keep the best standards for the equipment that would not only keep on a safer side and also would put more savings on the costs involved.