A remarkable jig saw must be capable of cutting fragile curves while also being hard enough to handle rougher straight cuts. Further than that, a great jig saw must be capable of performing these cuts in a range of tough materials. Luckily, Black and Decker JS660 jig saw is a top handle jig saw that is equipped to comfortably and cleanly cut curves and straight lines with smooth lines and superior speed.
Black & Decker JS660 Jig Saw Features
- Powerful five amp motor
- Voltage 120V it is working for 110 A.C. systems only
- Variable speed dial offers 7 speed setting of 800 up to 3,000 range per minute
- SmartSelect technology instantly sets the unit to optimize cutting application
- Tool Free blade
- Cuts metal, wood as well as plastic makes curved and straight cuts
- Two-year warranty, which includes one blade
Black and Decker 660 Jig Saw makes all your cutting needs a breeze. With its SmartSelect functionality, all the guesswork of cutting is eliminated. SmartSelect consists of 7 setting and when in place, it instantly sets the best orbital setting for the job at hand. Combining the SmartSelect features and the five amp variable speed with 3,000 rpm, this jig saw is set to handle any cutting job.
A Host of Valuable Features
This unit comes with a host of valuable features like the Accu-Bevel lever which offers faster and more precise level angle adjustment of up to forty-five degrees with a fast action lever as well as indicator window. It also comes with tool-free blade to make changing blades easier and save you time on finishing the project. If you need more blades You can get from here. The onboard blade storage makes tracking the right blade and cutting platform stress free. It comes with adjustable shoe lends as well as guide for site lines that makes it likely to witness cuts without any pressure. It also comes with a dust blower in ensuring that your cutting area stays cleaner. This unit measures 13.13 by 4.88 by 9.69 and comes with a 2-year warranty.
Pros of Black & Decker JS660 Jig Saw
- This Jig Saw can be purchased at a very low price without affecting the quality of the job.
- The state of the art adjustable SmartSelect dial has 800 to 3,000 rpm and easy to hold.
- It is great for cutting various materials like plastic, metals and wood.
- Tool blade changes
- It has titled blades which offer fast, precise cuts as well as bevel angle adjustment of up to forty-five degrees.
Cons of Black & Decker JS660 Jig Saw
- A rip fence which isn’t integrated with the saw
- It has issues with cutting ideally straight, but there are solutions on how to obtain precise cut.
- It comes with a lock that is hard to unlock that can be risky to the user
- It doesn’t work for 220V A.C. systems
In a nutshell, the Black & Decker JS660 Jig Saw is available at a reasonable cost, but works incredibly great. A host of valuable features make it a must-have tool for novice DIY fanatics and skilled wood workers. That it is the best sellers on Amazon in jig saws category.